Friday, April 17, 2009
Six Month Look Alikes...
I always enjoy comparing Ellie to Mason when he was her age. Although they certainly have some differences in appearance and personality. Ellie is so reluctant to eat cereal and baby food, as she's very content keeping the status quo with her milk-only diet. While Mason would pretty much devour anything placed before him (except green beans, which he still won't eat). However they are so much alike in many ways too! For example, Mason didn't sleep through the night until 2 weeks before his first birthday, and I'm starting to think that Ellie is on her way to breaking his record, as she is also still waking about every 3 hours during the night. And just like Mason, Ellie is very determined, opinionated, longs to be cuddled, and is very content to ride around on my hip all day long! Here are pictures of them both at approximately 6 months of age:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think they favor each other alot.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. They look so much alike! Those eyes...Love the pics :)
ReplyDelete