Over the past several days, Ellie has surprised us with a new (almost) trick. She's been getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth like she's trying to crawl! Mason crawled at 6 months, but I can hardly believe that my baby is already to a stage where she can be attempting this too. But like her brother, she is an opinionated and determined kid! It's very exciting for us to watch her develop into this new little person, but I just keep wondering...where does the time go?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Carrie-I'm so glad you have a blog! I can't believe how big Mason is and Ellie is just a doll! Hope you guys are doing well! Looking forward to keeping up with you through this! I love blogging!
ReplyDeleteYay, I am glad you have your blog up and running. What cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYippee for blogs!! I knew you had enough "computer savvy" in you to do it! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm glad to reconnect with you. You look great!
ReplyDelete