Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Crew...

I am the proud mother of two! But what some may not know is that I actually have four kids! (During the week, that is.) Since August I've been keeping two little boys who are brothers--Bryson is close in age to Mason, and Brennan is close in age to Ellie. The kids are great, they keep me very busy, and there is never a lack of excitement or silliness in the house! My favorite thing is to take them on outings. We get some curious looks from strangers, mostly wondering how I could have two babies only 6 months apart. I have yet to come up with a witty comeback for their inquiries, but believe me, I'm still working on it! Here are some pictures of my crew on our outing this week:

1 comment:

  1. Now that is how to fill up that new mini-van!

    You are one brave girl ;)

    ReplyDelete