It's hard to believe that our nine months of waiting to meet our new daughter are coming to an end. For months I have felt her moving, her presence is always with me, I have known her in a way, but yet she still seems like such a stranger to me. But in just a few days, we will finally get to meet Mollie. Since this will be our last, I've been feeling many mixed emotions. I have loved every pregnancy, and as tiring as it can sometimes be, all three have been the most exciting times of my life. It is a very bittersweet feeling to know that in a few days, that stage of my life will be over. So I am enjoying every last moment of this! Even though I've taken those infamous belly shots every month of all 3 pregnancies, I've tried to refrain from posting them on the blog, to spare others from having to view any visible stretch marks beauty marks. :) But as I've been preparing to meet my daughter, I've been doing a lot of reflecting back on the days Mason and Ellie were born, and I just couldn't help myself. How amazing that God so graciously allows us to be a part of bringing new life into the world!
Nine months pregnant with Mason:Nine months pregnant with Mollie:
Carrie!!! You are ALL BELLY! Wow! You look so good! Excited for the blog posts about Mollie!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Can't wait to see pics of Mollie!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!! As usual the stomach looks exactly the same. Amazing! Can't wait to see & learn about precious #3. God is so good!
ReplyDeleteLove you~
S