Mason and Ellie have been sharing a room for 5 days now, and I have to admit that it has gone much better than I anticipated. Every morning, whoever wakes up first will wake the other, and then they will come get into bed with me. They even sit on the floor and play in their new room together (lately with puzzles) before Mason heads off to school--a sweet sight for Momma to see! But tonight was the cutest of all. As we were tucking the kids in, Ellie decided to climb into bed with Mason. But before sending her back to bed, I managed to get a few pictures of these sweet siblings:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carrie,
ReplyDeleteI love "catching up" via your blog. The kiddos are adorable & you're doing an awesome job with them. Praying for you& little Mollie:) & her arrival to come. Please send me your newest email address to poppyjennifer@gmail.com. Thanks:)
Jennifer