
*He voluntarily passes up chances to play golf on a regular basis, to instead go on bike rides or go swimming with the kids and me.
*He can fold laundry like lightening! Seriously folks, he can have four loads put away in 15 minutes or less.
*He keeps our yard looking great.
*He plays baseball in the yard with Mason even when it feels like 130 degrees outside.
*He listens to my ideas, and many times obliges me, even if it means giving up his own way.

*He unloads the dishwasher for me when I'm not looking, simply because he knows it's not my favorite thing to do.
*He dances with Ellie and Mollie in the living room, even though dancing is not his forte.
*He provides for our family so I can stay home with our kids. He is a hard worker and gives 110% at his job every day.
*He seldom complains when I get stuck in a rut and make the same things for dinner over and over.
*He always makes an effort to find ways to make me feel loved.
Happy Anniversary, Matthew!!
Oh what a great picture of both of you! The last 10 years did go quickly and what a precious family you now have with each other! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I can not believe what a baby Matthew looked like when you got married. :)
ReplyDelete