The Christmas spirit is alive in our house! Mason wanted to decorate his room this year for Christmas, complete with mini Christmas tree and nativity scene. Today I set up his nativity set on his dresser next to the little tree he decorated. Later, when I returned to his room I found that he had turned all the nativity characters around where we could only see their backs. When I asked him why he turned all the people backward, he said, "Momma, all the shepherds and wise men want to look at baby Jesus." Come to think of it, I think he has the right idea--it's certainly not the way we usually see manger scenes set up, but perhaps the way we should:
"Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him."
Matthew 2:2
Isn't life better through the eyes of a child? Great thought Mason!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Awesome:)
ReplyDelete