Her newest enjoyment is to throw things into the potty (or into the trash, on the floor, etc.) and then say "Uh oh" as if it were accidental. The day after potty incident #1, I found her in the middle of potty incident #2, where she had taken an old diaper out of the trash can and threw it into the toilet. I walked into the situation in progress and said, "What in the world are you doing?!" Her guilty response..."Uh oh."
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Uh Oh...
My daughter has a strange fascination with the potty...something Mason never did. I have to constantly keep the bathroom doors closed because she will make her way to the forbidden 'porcelain playground' any chance she can get. Things had been going well and we had been potty-incident-free for several weeks...until yesterday. I thought the bathroom door was closed until I heard the lid fall and Ellie began to fuss. I went in to find her hand stuck between the seat and the lid. As I raised the lid to set her free, she looked up at me and said "Uh oh." I realized she was trying to tell me something. I looked down only to find this little treasure in the potty:

Her newest enjoyment is to throw things into the potty (or into the trash, on the floor, etc.) and then say "Uh oh" as if it were accidental. The day after potty incident #1, I found her in the middle of potty incident #2, where she had taken an old diaper out of the trash can and threw it into the toilet. I walked into the situation in progress and said, "What in the world are you doing?!" Her guilty response..."Uh oh."
Her newest enjoyment is to throw things into the potty (or into the trash, on the floor, etc.) and then say "Uh oh" as if it were accidental. The day after potty incident #1, I found her in the middle of potty incident #2, where she had taken an old diaper out of the trash can and threw it into the toilet. I walked into the situation in progress and said, "What in the world are you doing?!" Her guilty response..."Uh oh."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment