We spent 2 days at Sea World because there was so much to see. The first day we saw all the shows and rode the rides.
The kids got a very up-close look at the dolphins. If you reached your hand out you could even touch them!
All of the shows were outstanding. We loved watching all the animals perform and interact with their trainers.
Ellie had been talking about seeing Shamu for months. This was her reaction when Shamu first entered the arena:
We had really good seats, and yes, as per the kids' request...we sat in the "splash zone". It's really amazing how much water and wind she can move in one swish of her tail!
Mollie was too short to ride most of the rides. So here she settled for a carousel ride instead.
Mason and Ellie loved this little Shamu roller coaster. I lost count of how many times we rode it.
That afternoon we visited the splash pad to cool off. There was a huge play structure made out of nets. I could hardly pull them away from this one.
We spent the second day at Aquatica, Sea World's waterpark. But because we were in the water all day, I didn't get any pictures. Matthew and I took turns riding the big slides with Mason, and playing on the kiddie slides with Mollie. Ellie did a little of both. After two long days, the kids were pooped out. But they had so much fun, and made lots of memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment