Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Pictures Of The Little Three...

I feel very blessed to have recently had the opportunity to have one of my dear friends, Crystal Patranella, photograph my children one Sunday afternoon.  Crystal has recently started her own photography business, and we were lucky enough to be some of her newest customers.  This was also the first time I've ever had their pictures taken professionally (where it wasn't at a chain store inside a shopping mall), and I couldn't have been more pleased with how they turned out.  Thank you, Crystal, for so beautifully capturing my children in this moment.  
These three always love to be barefoot and in the mud:
I love the way Ellie looks up to her big brother:
Mason:
Ellie:
Mollie: 
Best buddies:
One of my favorite shots was actually an outtake:
*You can see more of Crystal's creative photographic work on her Facebook page 'Crystal Patranella Photography'.

2 comments:

  1. Your friend did a great job!! Very dreamy like! Love the outtake too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out Carrie! I was blessed to spend the afternoon with your crew. I always am!

    ReplyDelete