Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day...

Mason brought this assignment home from school on Friday.  The kids were supposed to fill in the blanks about what they thought of their moms.  It was funny for me to see what he wrote about me:

My Mom
My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world.  She is as pretty as a flower.  She weighs 130 pounds and she is five feet tall.  Her favorite food is enchiladas.  When mom was a little girl she liked to play with her dog.  I think mom looks funny when she laughs, but I know she's really angry when she stomps.  I like my mom to play with me everyday.  I wouldn't trade my mom for ten million dollars

For Mother's Day, Matthew and the kids took me out to dinner, and showered me with lots of handmade gifts.  I will never ever ever get tired of seeing my children's traced hands and fingerprints drawn and decorated into beautiful pictures for me.   I love being Momma to these precious three:
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment: